We’re holding our second international Symposium on 13 February 2021 (8.30am – 5.30pm NZ time).
The all-day webinar will be donation-ticketed, limited to 500 participants. Previous donors will have free access to the webinar. A free non-participation livestream will run simultaneously.
Tickets and more details next week (18 Jan).
The international line up of speakers includes;
- Sunetra Gupta, Professor of Theoretical Epidemiology, The University of Oxford
- Ramesh Thakur, Crawford School of Public Policy, and former Assistant Director General United Nations 1998-2007.
- Jay Bhattacharya, Medical Doctor and Professor of Medicine, Stanford University
- David L Katz, Founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center.
- Byram Bridle, Associate Professor, Viral Immunologist, The University of Guelph
- James Allan, Garrick Professor in Law, TC Beirne School of Law and University of Queensland.
Symposium 1: 2020. Here’s all the details on the 2020 Symposium, plus videos of the presentations. https://www.covidplanb.co.nz/symposium2020/