We’re holding our second international Symposium on 13 February 2021 (8.30am – 6.30pm NZ time) / 12 February (7:30pm -5:30am GMT/UTC).
Go here for tickets to the webinar. Tickets are only $15. https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/covid-19-symposium-2021-zoom-livestream-webinar-tickets-135599713393
The international line up of speakers includes;
- Sunetra Gupta, Professor of Theoretical Epidemiology, The University of Oxford
- Ramesh Thakur, Crawford School of Public Policy, and former Assistant Director General United Nations 1998-2007.
- Jay Bhattacharya, Medical Doctor and Professor of Medicine, Stanford University
- David L Katz, Founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center.
- Byram Bridle, Associate Professor, Viral Immunologist, The University of Guelph
- James Allan, Garrick Professor in Law, TC Beirne School of Law and University of Queensland.
Symposium 1: 2020. Here’s all the details on the 2020 Symposium, plus videos of the presentations. https://www.covidplanb.co.nz/symposium2020/